The eggplant will salute other pigeons!
SF&F's self-styled expert on John Carpenter's The Thing (1982).
The guy who asked about every single detail related to Tolkien's work. The Thing, the original Star Wars trilogy, Rick and Morty, Terminator, Aliens, Stephen King's Dark Tower series, the book version of I Am Legend, The Road, The Walking Dead, Max Brooks' books World War Z and The Zombie Survival Guide, and other zombie fare are all fair game too. Zombie fanatic. I very rarely read fiction, but feel free to peruse my Goodreads shelves.
Mayday, mayday. Can anyone hear me? Over. This is U.S. Station 31. Do you read me? We found something in the ice. We need some help down here. Can anybody hear me? We found something ... we found something ... we found something ...
- Outpost 31
"Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of any other, never merely as a means to an end, but always at the same time as an end.”
- Immanuel Kant, Grounding for the Metaphysics of Morality
"Life's a piece of shit, when you look at it; life's a laugh and death's a joke its true. You'll see its all a show, keep 'em laughing as you go; just remember that the last laugh is on you, and always look on the bright side of life..."
- Monty Python
"Talking about music is like painting about farting."
- Pickles the Drummer
"It's all a big nothing. What makes you think you're so special?"
- Livia Soprano
Member for 3 years, 9 months
344 profile views
Last seen May 25 '17 at 16:45
Top Network Posts
- 291 Was Aragorn's claim to the throne legitimate?
- 226 Which 2015 technologies were correctly predicted by Back to the Future II?
- 209 Origin of movie trope where impaled character pulls/pushes blade/spear further into body?
- 171 What was the first Sci-Fi work to feature a spaceship?
- 153 How did Vader saving Luke turn him to the good side?
- 142 How does Ant-Man pick up a drop of water?
- 131 Why is Discovery One covered in sulphur in "2010: The Year We Make Contact"?
- View more network posts →