I'm not on Facebook, but I do use, and recommend, Keybase, where I have the name chindraba. To prove the connection between this profile and that account I am cryptographically signing my name on the account as the body of a message, with one of the PGP keys identified on that account. Signing the message results in signed message recorded at the bottom of the profile. (Keep the junk out of the way, so to speak.)
Fan of Rusty
Ancient computer nerd who likes digging and learning. Cut my teeth on UNIVAC-timeshare and was 'hooked' for life. Useful results, if any, are secondary to the fun.
You can copy/paste the text block below into Keybase's verification prompt to verify that chindrab on Keybase signed it, verifying the connection between that account and this one.Proof for Chindraba on Keybase:
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA512 Chindraba on Keybase -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- iHUEARYKAB0WIQS//m+FyVT2Ih0YE3RiIU6qvpn3PwUCXh4TIAAKCRBiIU6qvpn3 PxCaAP96ZGVccZU+ylmjAfrM+Z4Au/F8i6vKnW05xNdmsC8TxwEAr0/eTCqa/cZw pafOerJqkz4SbKwhJ2LUnTKC+LRfSgo= =yZpt -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
Member for 3 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Feb 18 '20 at 8:17
- Computer Science Educators 5.2k 5.2k 22 gold badges1313 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 2.7k 2.7k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.1k 1.1k 55 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 114 Why do we count starting from zero?
- 68 How to ask a vegan to stop telling me about veganism because I am not interested in it?
- 53 Can my sister convey to her womanizer boss by her body language and general behavior that she is not 'available' for an 'office romance'?
- 39 Advances in CS appropriate for CS1 and CS2 made by female computer scientists
- 37 How to convert a date to a string in Google Sheet
- 29 Why was the Millennium Falcon too small for a cloaking device?
- 26 Drive name? What is the correct term for the "sda" part of "/dev/sda"?
- View more network posts →