Background is in physical chemistry and NMR instrumentation, no working as a software developer.
- Stack Overflow 9.2k 9.2k 1111 gold badges4242 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.3k 2.3k 22 gold badges1616 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Physics 534 534 11 gold badge44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Super User 507 507 22 gold badges77 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Japanese Language 391 391 22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 197 Android: EditText in Dialog doesn't pull up soft keyboard
- 86 Android: EditText in Dialog doesn't pull up soft keyboard
- 56 Is it always safe to modify the `**kwargs` dictionary?
- 39 Was skinny Steve Rogers also played by Chris Evans?
- 28 How to use xmltodict to get items out of an xml file
- 27 40+ year old book: anarchists on the moon, a physicist travels to the planet to save the enemy
- 27 What does the group_keys argument to pandas.groupby actually do?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.