Farewell Stack Exchange.
o7 to everyone I've shared labors with over these many years. Take care.
- The Workplace 109.2k 109.2k 4949 gold badges319319 silver badges473473 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 19.6k 19.6k 66 gold badges4545 silver badges9494 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 12.6k 12.6k 1515 gold badges8989 silver badges146146 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 11.9k 11.9k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Information Security 7.8k 7.8k 33 gold badges1111 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 847 What technical reasons are there to have low maximum password lengths?
- 367 How can I prepare for getting hit by a bus?
- 312 Why is it important to gain "visibility" in the workplace?
- 254 Should I tell potential future employers I am in love?
- 249 I snapped at a co-worker, apologized, but now HR wants me to meet with her
- 229 Should I force a slower developer to change tool to try to increase their velocity?
- 225 My facebook wall is bothering some colleagues at work, do they have the right?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.