- MathOverflow 2.4k 2.4k 1515 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Mathematics 2k 2k 1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 841 841 77 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 223 223 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Computational Science 153 153 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Joyal's construction of the spectrum of a commutative ring
- 16 What does a proof in an internal logic actually look like?
- 15 Locales as spaces of ideal/imaginary points
- 13 Does every sheaf embed into a quasicoherent sheaf?
- 12 Elementary topoi have initial objects, why?
- 12 Constructively correct notion of unique factorization domain
- 12 Novella where two vast digital civilizations simulate each other
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.