I'm an systems engineer, with some focus on complex systems, signal processing and a bit of control systems. My current job title is "Senior Systems Engineer". I am also a hobby photographer, and avid Android and Unity programmer. I am the programmer of the Android app Psychic Tester, Ham Finder, Qsl Mapper, and the game Rocket Bowl. I am also the author of the blog, The Making of a Ham, and the photographer on PearsonArtPhoto.com. I gained the most fame from creating http://www.whereisroadster.com/, and run a YouTube Channel http://www.youtube.com/c/whereisroadster/
To see some of my photography, check out the following sites:
- Space Exploration♦ 106.5k 106.5k 1717 gold badges291291 silver badges546546 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 48.7k 48.7k 3636 gold badges189189 silver badges277277 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 34.7k 34.7k 1616 gold badges103103 silver badges135135 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 11.7k 11.7k 11 gold badge2828 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Photography 10.6k 10.6k 1010 gold badges5555 silver badges9191 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 202 FragmentPagerAdapter Exists Only In Android.Support.V4.App (and not Android.App)
- 199 In Postgresql, force unique on combination of two columns
- 196 SQLAlchemy default DateTime
- 184 How can you get the Manifest Version number from the App's (Layout) XML variables?
- 157 Where did Harry's parents get all of their money from?
- 137 ImageView not keeping max height and width
- 102 How can you get the Manifest Version number from the App's (Layout) XML variables?
- View more network posts →