- Why you don't want to dynamically create variables
- Why does
a == b or c or dalways evaluate to True?
- “Least Astonishment” and the Mutable Default Argument
Blieskastel, Saarland, Germany
Member for 3 years, 9 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '17 at 9:39
- Stack Overflow 81.9k 81.9k 1111 gold badges130130 silver badges203203 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 4.3k 4.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 1111 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 708 708 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 445 What is __future__ in Python used for and how/when to use it, and how it works
- 260 "Least Astonishment" and the Mutable Default Argument
- 174 Subprocess changing directory
- 162 One liner: creating a dictionary from list with indices as keys
- 88 How does the @property decorator work in Python?
- 79 Why am I getting the error "connection refused" in Python? (Sockets)
- 75 Define functions in structs
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 24 '17