- Why you don't want to dynamically create variables
- Why does
a == b or c or dalways evaluate to True?
- “Least Astonishment” and the Mutable Default Argument
Blieskastel, Saarland, Germany
Member for 3 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 24 '17 at 9:39
- Stack Overflow 80.4k 80.4k 1010 gold badges127127 silver badges200200 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 3.6k 3.6k 1212 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Super User 1.4k 1.4k 1010 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.2k 1.2k 88 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Server Fault 708 708 11 gold badge66 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 427 What is __future__ in Python used for and how/when to use it, and how it works
- 250 "Least Astonishment" and the Mutable Default Argument
- 163 Subprocess changing directory
- 160 One liner: creating a dictionary from list with indices as keys
- 87 How does the @property decorator work in Python?
- 76 Why am I getting the error "connection refused" in Python? (Sockets)
- 71 Define functions in structs
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Nov 24 '17