I am an electrical engineer by training, a programmer by necessity, and a teacher when I can. I've been a marketer, a publisher, and a retail manager. I've worked for companies ranging from mom-and-pop less-than-10-people up through Fortune 500. What have I learned from this? Well... to be patient. Very, very, patient.
Utah, United States
Member for 2 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 7 at 21:43
- Worldbuilding 59.8k 59.8k 1010 gold badges132132 silver badges279279 bronze badges
- Christianity 3k 3k 77 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 2.5k 2.5k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- The Workplace 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge44 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 1.2k 1.2k 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 160 If the Romans found one working steam engine would they have been able to copy and use it?
- 100 What could a self-sustaining lunar colony slowly lose that would ultimately prove fatal?
- 93 Why might the government keep the gold at Fort Knox, even though super-villains steal it all the time?
- 89 Justifying Affordable Bespoke Spaceships
- 87 Kings, Farmers, and Moderators
- 76 Why would a civilization that has invented teleportation use other means of transportation?
- 74 Can I work just what I'm paid for while leaving?
- View more network posts →