I have a background in geology and engineering but at moment I work nights answering phones, I read a lot of Sci-fi and Fantasy, mostly from the 1950s to 1980s but occasionally something newer catches my eye. I do some roleplay and some computer gaming but nothing steady of late. I'm actually not a very good roleplayer, or GM, I prefer world and character creation to actually playing or running the games. My recreation is generally in reading, writing, and music, and just recently I found this cool question and answer forum.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
7 profile views
Last seen Apr 24 at 18:25
- Worldbuilding 34.3k 34.3k 55 gold badges8080 silver badges182182 bronze badges
- Writing 8.9k 8.9k 1313 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge77 silver badges4141 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2.5k 2.5k 33 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 907 907 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 127 Given immortality can animals become intelligent?
- 108 Which professions warranted travel in Medieval times?
- 72 How to avoid mentioning the name of a character?
- 70 Scientific/biological basis of someone with unlimited willpower?
- 66 How can I ensure my Evil Tower is always stormy?
- 54 Is it possible to bind multiple ships together on open water?
- 52 What would induce a country to actively guard an empty wasteland?
- View more network posts →