Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 619 619 55 silver badges77 bronze badges
- English Language Learners 331 331 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 287 287 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Constructed Languages 201 201 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 49 Does my Fast-as-Light travel method run afoul of causality or relativity?
- 37 70's and probably older story sentient bears on Earth and "ape-like" refugees
- 18 Why do Harry and Hermione arrive at Buckbeak's execution time after using the time Turner?
- 17 A word or a phrase for "riding a bicycle on only one wheel"
- 11 Word or intuitive neologism for "(unhealthy) infatuation with gold"
- 11 First atomic-powered transportation in science fiction
- 9 Does the Miskatonic River match a real place?
- View more network posts →