By day I have pretend arguments with my enemies in my head. I never lose.
By night, I dance my troubles away and sing for my supper.
I like finding men's watches that fit my tiny tiny wrists, and making my own furniture.
In a dark lonely corner of the tavern, brooding as I sip my Diva Daiquri
Member for 3 years
13 profile views
Last seen Jul 28 '17 at 10:25
Top network posts
- 80 Why did Gilderoy try to mend Harry's arm?
- 75 Did the robot that saved Spooner's life in I, Robot break the 2nd law of robotics?
- 67 Why don't the students of Hogwarts write with ballpoint pens?
- 55 Why didn't Voldemort show up on the Marauders Map?
- 52 Why don't lightsabers have guards?
- 41 How does the Kurgan's sword work?
- 36 Is an Animagus's age reflected in their animal form?
- View more network posts →