Consultant, developer, mentor, author, speaker. C++ and .NET, Windows 7, Sharepoint, whatever else I like.
My firm is available for online or in person mentoring, code reviews, troubleshooting and in some cases writing code for clients. If you're interested, please email me and mention you are familiar with my SO activities.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
15 profile views
Last seen Nov 4 '19 at 12:04
- The Workplace 127.2k 127.2k 5252 gold badges283283 silver badges393393 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 72.4k 72.4k 3232 gold badges137137 silver badges297297 bronze badges
- Travel 69.2k 69.2k 1212 gold badges191191 silver badges291291 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 41.1k 41.1k 1414 gold badges104104 silver badges137137 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 18.5k 18.5k 77 gold badges5353 silver badges8585 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 459 My manager told me I should feel comfortable about telling him if I want to leave the company. Should I tell him?
- 458 Should I charge my client the agreed amount for the difficult tasks that I have solved by accident within few minutes?
- 387 The robo-approvers are killing my will to review edits
- 335 How do I deal with the "30 minutes remaining" problem?
- 302 How do I tell a love interest I'm probably too old for her?
- 273 Should I reveal productivity tricks to peers, or keep them to myself in order to be more productive than the others?
- 255 I quit, and boss offered me 3 month "grace period" where I could still come back
- View more network posts →