Site/community/mod philosophy: I fight for the users. (and also the site.)
Eating philosophy: food is great! I'm originally from Texas, so I do love my Mexican food and barbecue, but I love just about everything else too.
Cooking philosophy: enjoy yourself! Don't measure unless you need precision, don't rush if you've got time, taste everything, and make enough for leftovers.
Member for 9 years, 7 months
2 profile views
Last seen Nov 25 '18 at 0:42
- Stack Overflow 398.1k 398.1k 6464 gold badges352352 silver badges307307 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice♦ 56.2k 56.2k 2020 gold badges162162 silver badges297297 bronze badges
- Board & Card Games♦ 26.4k 26.4k 22 gold badges8181 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 3.7k 3.7k 1414 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 10023 How do I revert a Git repository to a previous commit?
- 2182 Make the current Git branch a master branch
- 1183 How can I see which Git branches are tracking which remote / upstream branch?
- 1161 How can I calculate the number of lines changed between two commits in git?
- 1060 How to commit my current changes to a different branch in Git
- 1007 In plain English, what does "git reset" do?
- 909 Finding what branch a Git commit came from
- View more network posts →