Top Network Posts
- 262 What is it called when experts think they only know a small part of a topic and amateurs think they know almost all of a topic?
- 211 What informal English expression would you use to let a couple know that they are being too intimate in public?
- 189 In the American west—the world of cowboys and cowhands—was ammunition traded for alcoholic “shots” of a drink?
- 127 What is a word for fake seriousness, especially when you are intending to be funny
- 124 Was George H. W. Bush the "youngest pilot in the US Navy"?
- 114 Was there a diorama at the Chicago Museum of Science where children could play shooting at a Vietnamese village?
- 96 If I farm, I'm a farmer. But if I guard, I'm a guard?
- View more network posts →