Matrim Cauthon, the Gambler, Captain-General of the Band of the Red Hand, Lord of Luck, Son of Battles, Knotai and Prince of the Ravens.
“Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.”
“Battles interest me.”
“I’m a gambler, a farmboy, and I’m here to take command of your bloody army.”
“If there is a next time, I'll eat a whole bag of Tar Valon gold.”
“Blood and bloody ashes!”
Programmer and lover of high-fantasy novels. Middle-earth, Randland, Westeros, you name it.
Also spend my free time programming, gaming, sleeping, and reading and re-reading any fantasy or fiction classics I can get my hands on.
Member for 3 years, 11 months
16 profile views
Last seen Jan 25 at 3:02
Top network posts
- 104 When did Bilbo and Frodo learn that Gandalf was a Maia?
- 85 Why did Gandalf use a sword against the Balrog?
- 79 Why didn't Voldemort show up on the Marauders Map?
- 78 What did Aragorn mean when he warned Gandalf about entering Moria?
- 74 Why did Gandalf put the dwarves and the hobbit in danger of going through the cursed forest?
- 71 Why did Dumbledore take Harry along to the Sea Cave?
- 69 Why did Denethor choose to burn himself to death?
- View more network posts →