The Nineteenth Byte
Member for 4 years, 6 months
Hi! I'm caird coinheringaahing and I'm an active member of CGCC, where I help clean up low quality posts, as well as post the occasional answer or challenge. I'm also a room owner of The Nineteenth Byte, where I help keep the room clean and tidy
I typically go by any traditional pronouns (he/she/they), so you can use any of those you like with me, I won't get offended. If you want to refer to me by name, any of "caird", "Jay" or "Chloe" are fine.
If one of my answers doesn't work, don't hesitate to comment so I can update it. Furthermore, if any of my answers are lacking explanations, let me know and I'll add one in.
My profile picture is of my adorable puppy, Patch. Over the winter, he swaps his Stack Exchange hat for a Santa hat.
You can get in touch with me by:
- Leaving a comment on one of my answers
- Pinging me in chat with
- Pinging me in the PPCG Discord with
Posts I'm proud of:
My valuable contributions to CGCC that aren't challenges or answers:
- Code Golf 42.5k 42.5k 99 gold badges9292 silver badges288288 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 3.1k 3.1k 66 gold badges2323 silver badges6161 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1414 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 778 778 11 gold badge99 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 641 641 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 104 One OEIS after another
- 71 Make a ;# interpreter
- 68 The Programming Language Quiz, Mark II - Cops
- 39 Print random integers until 0
- 39 Is Voldemort called "Tom Elvis Riddle" in the French versions of Harry Potter?
- 38 Limit the number of questions per site in the Hot Network Questions list
- 38 Speed of Lobsters
- View more network posts →