I'm a programmer who spends a lot of time digging into the bowels of old games, messing around with x86 assembler to improve them, or digging into their graphics formats to convert them.
When I'm not knee-deep in raw CPU instructions, I generally program in Java and C#. For deploying my applications I usually use InnoSetup.
There are two kinds of people: those who understand three-state checkboxes, and those who don't. Oh, and then there's this third kind too, but I dunno about those.
Member for 3 years
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 5 '19 at 11:29
Top network posts
- 20 Generating an array of letters in the alphabet
- 17 Copying From and To Clipboard loses image transparency
- 13 Multiple Combo Boxes With The Same Data Source (C#)
- 13 How to convert a relative path to an absolute path in a Windows application?
- 11 How to determine if a File Matches a File Mask?
- 8 Transfer progress (Command and Conquer 95)
- 8 Detect the encoding of a text file using C#
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 5 '19