What are the most important steps a man can take?
Came here for the coding help, stayed for the SciFi/Fantasy discussions. I'm a bibliophile/cinephile with a good memory for details. I love the literary classics especially, but I take pleasure in well-written SciFi and Fantasy like Card, Sanderson, Tolkien, Rowling and Asimov in no particular order and for wildly different reasons: Card for the imaginative philosophy, Sanderson for the worlds and plot twists, Tolkien for the depth of story, Rowling for the artful language and storytelling, and Asimov for a little of all.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 27 at 16:51
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 3.3k 3.3k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 1.8k 1.8k 88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- The Great Outdoors 1k 1k 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 898 898 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 103 How to approach an inevitable breakup after sudden death in partner's family?
- 84 Etiquette of playing musical instruments on popular hikes
- 79 Why was Thor worthy to lift Mjolnir?
- 74 By 18 years of age, I want a brand new car that's $43,668
- 55 My parents claim they cannot pay for my college education; what are my options?
- 53 What is this green, bulbous, leafy vegetable?
- 49 Is anyone else not buying the Buggers' story?
- View more network posts →