- Unix & Linux 19.3k 19.3k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Super User 11.3k 11.3k 33 gold badges1818 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Retrocomputing 10.6k 10.6k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- German Language 6.4k 6.4k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 556 556 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 Why not use fractions instead of floating point?
- 69 Can a USB hub be used to access a drive from two devices?
- 57 What can cause a USB 3.0 port to revert back to USB 2.0?
- 41 Naming convention standard for Ethernet and Wi-Fi interfaces on Linux machines
- 40 Why did the PDP-11 include a JMP instruction?
- 38 Can my network administrator know that I am using a virtual router to access the internet on my unauthorised devices?
- 34 Why does argv include the program name?
- View more network posts →