I am a Long-living Lazarus following the Zeroth Law, a Pattern-juggling Jack of all Spratts, an extinct bird (Plock!), hiding my Heads under my Belly. I am Sole-discovering Jo-Jo, Pirx and Tichy, Burleigh and Stronginthearm, living on planet of Accountants and Woolly-footed Halflings, Sorting my Hats, watching the Stormlantern Guy Crashing in the Snow, and trying to get that Couch unstuck.
And that is merely scratching the surface.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 '16 at 8:31
- Stack Overflow 203.1k 203.1k 4444 gold badges234234 silver badges424424 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 14.4k 14.4k 55 gold badges3838 silver badges7979 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 10k 10k 66 gold badges3535 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Parenting 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 2240 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 1474 Why is "using namespace std;" considered bad practice?
- 1096 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 1005 Where did the notion of "one return only" come from?
- 905 What is the difference between a definition and a declaration?
- 527 What is The Rule of Three?
- 516 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- View more network posts →