I am a Long-living Lazarus following the Zeroth Law, a Pattern-juggling Jack of all Spratts, an extinct bird (Plock!), hiding my Heads under my Belly. I am Sole-discovering Jo-Jo, Pirx and Tichy, Burleigh and Stronginthearm, living on planet of Accountants and Woolly-footed Halflings, Sorting my Hats, watching the Stormlantern Guy Crashing in the Snow, and trying to get that Couch unstuck.
And that is merely scratching the surface.
Member for 8 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Feb 26 '16 at 8:31
- Stack Overflow 172.5k 172.5k 4343 gold badges223223 silver badges404404 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 10.2k 10.2k 55 gold badges3737 silver badges7878 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 9.7k 9.7k 66 gold badges3333 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Parenting 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge77 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2041 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 1308 Why is "using namespace std;" considered bad practice?
- 995 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- 913 Where did the notion of "one return only" come from?
- 812 What is the difference between a definition and a declaration?
- 482 What is The Rule of Three?
- 474 What are the basic rules and idioms for operator overloading?
- View more network posts →