I am a developer committed to open source software.
I currently work for InVision as a Sr. Graphics Engineer helping to develop the Studio product.
I have worked for Mozilla, helping develop the Gecko Platform, the rendering engine behind Firefox, Thunderbird, Sunbird, and many other third-party products. I have also worked for General Dynamics, When I Work1, and a few other startups in the Minneapolis/St. Paul metro area.
I also volunteer my time to numerous projects, including the Crystal Space SDK, which is an open source game engine. I am very passionate about video games, especially with regards to high performance graphics and immersive environments.
When I'm not working or developing open source software, my major hobbies include martial arts, video games, sailing, and playing my violin. I hold the rank of 3rd Degree Black Belt, Green Sash in Wu Chi Chuu'an Kung Fu. I am also a certified level 3 ice hockey referee for USAHockey.
- Stack Overflow 5.6k 5.6k 44 gold badges4444 silver badges8484 bronze badges
- Arqade 488 488 11 gold badge44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Super User 381 381 22 gold badges66 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 379 379 11 gold badge55 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 235 235 22 gold badges44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 58 How do I auto-remove trailing whitespace in Android Studio?
- 36 AndroidManifest in androidTest directory being ignored
- 28 What is SALT and how do i use it?
- 27 When using ActionMode, the status bar turns black on Lollipop
- 25 Using JSON File in Android App Resources
- 24 No 'server' JVM at '...'
- 24 Clone internal HDD to new SSD
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.