Im an old school Pascal programmer who's made the jump to java.
I'm on the right side of 50, with one grown child leaving home, and one younger who will be around for a few years.
In my down time I lead a team of volunteers , tweens through adult, producing a weekly webcast and occasional YouTube clips.
I am both mildly autistic and have a brain injury. I was born with the former and obtained the latter probably due to 30 years competing in the martial arts.
My interests are eclectic, so I follow and contribute to several stack exchange communities.
Member for 3 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 1 '18 at 16:11
- Worldbuilding 9.5k 9.5k 11 gold badge2424 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Parenting 3.6k 3.6k 1010 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computer Science Educators 948 948 11 gold badge44 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 857 857 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 798 798 11 gold badge1010 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 What projectile weapon can replace a bow under the following circumstances?
- 94 Why would space fleets be aligned?
- 57 What would be a logical reason to explain space based families having more children than an earth based one
- 46 How can paleolithic humans colonise the stars without direct help from aliens and still be primitive?
- 44 Is it important to teach pointers in a first course using Java?
- 35 How to completely destroy a city, without leaving clues for humanity 4,000 years later?
- 27 What would be the difference in the reaction between trained and untrained people during an emergency situation?
- View more network posts →