- Stack Overflow 95.1k 95.1k 2222 gold badges205205 silver badges226226 bronze badges
- Code Review 700 700 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 584 584 55 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 283 283 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics Educators 161 161 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 475 Truth value of a Series is ambiguous. Use a.empty, a.bool(), a.item(), a.any() or a.all()
- 138 Why do tuples take less space in memory than lists?
- 107 python how to pad numpy array with zeros
- 102 python how to pad numpy array with zeros
- 100 Why is copying a shuffled list much slower?
- 74 What is `1..__truediv__` ? Does Python have a .. ("dot dot") notation syntax?
- 69 Why does Python only make a copy of the individual element when iterating a list?
- View more network posts →