Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 9 months
2 profile views
Last seen Dec 4 '16 at 12:13
Top network posts
- 48 Should I warn my players when they're about to do something stupid?
- 22 Can a character shove an enemy who is already prone?
- 18 Where did the misspelling 'Lloth' originate?
- 18 How much of an issue is "Linear Fighters, Quadratic Wizards" in 2nd edition AD&D?
- 18 Do recovery rolls have to be in sequence?
- 13 How can I help players learn to tell apart the standard polyhedral dice?
- 13 Compatibility of races
- View more network posts →