Member for 9 years, 2 months
logic grad student, Carnegie Mellon
- Chess 22.5k 22.5k 44 gold badges8888 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 213 213 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 200 200 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 152 152 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 44 What does ELO stand for?
- 42 How do chess openings work?
- 36 Strategy in middlegame from boring positions
- 35 Why would one promote a pawn to a knight?
- 34 Is chess a solved game?
- 34 Is allowing takebacks in friendly games a bad practice?
- 32 Do strong players move their pieces with different relative frequencies than weak players?
- View more network posts →