logic grad student, Carnegie Mellon
Member for 8 years, 4 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 17 '12 at 21:26
- Chess 21.6k 21.6k 44 gold badges8282 silver badges160160 bronze badges
- MathOverflow 2.2k 2.2k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 213 213 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 200 200 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Cross Validated 152 152 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 How do chess openings work?
- 37 What does ELO stand for?
- 34 Why would one promote a pawn to a knight?
- 34 Strategy in middlegame from boring positions
- 33 Is allowing takebacks in friendly games a bad practice?
- 31 Is chess a solved game?
- 30 How do I learn to understand the middlegame?
- View more network posts →