Almost dead yesterday
May die tomorrow
But alive, gloriously alive, today
- Mat Cauthon
Member for 4 years
22 profile views
Last seen Oct 3 at 17:31
- Literature 6.1k 6.1k 77 gold badges2424 silver badges7474 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 1.6k 1.6k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 633 633 77 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Area 51 193 193 33 bronze badges
- Writing 121 121 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 100 Why was 1984 set in 1984?
- 35 How can I make sure there is only one direct descendent over a thousand years?
- 33 Do the balefired souls get reborn when the Age comes back?
- 33 Was there a reason Victor Hugo chose 24601 as the number for Jean Valjean?
- 28 Why is Snape so fond of Malfoy?
- 24 Was Odysseus considered unfaithful to his wife in the Odyssey?
- 23 Why is the Harry Potter Phoenix population so low?
- View more network posts →