- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.3k 2.3k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- The Workplace 1.9k 1.9k 22 gold badges1010 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 1.1k 1.1k 88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 529 529 11 gold badge55 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Literature 459 459 33 silver badges88 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 190 Is using an informal version of my name in professional contexts unprofessional?
- 149 Talking to colleague with short skirt - how do I not come off as a creep?
- 74 How might a government pass a law without the population knowing?
- 49 Is there a concept of "Birth Control" in wizarding world?
- 48 Why was Ginny not allowed to play Quidditch with her brothers?
- 45 Book where girl is raised in history museum to believe she as actually part of the time period her exhibit is based on
- 38 I have a black eye. How do I respond to the inevitable curiosity and protect my workplace reputation?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (4)
18 April Movie Night Special - It's Ladies' Night! Mar 22 '17
5 April Movie Night Special - It's Ladies' Night! Mar 23 '17