Just another programmer from Europe; sporadic coffee-addict; sleeps when the evil sun shines. Likes C++, asm, algorithmic and security stuff, but not J2EE.
Slightly annoyed by the infinite amount of people not understanding byte != character, hashes != encryption, undefined behaviour != error message etc.etc.
...nothing else to see here.
Member for 3 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Dec 1 '19 at 23:48
- Stack Overflow 10.3k 10.3k 33 gold badges2424 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Information Security 3.8k 3.8k 1818 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Travel 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Cryptography 1.2k 1.2k 77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- The Workplace 724 724 11 gold badge77 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 133 Why is x != x != x?
- 77 Should I block the Yandex Bot?
- 60 Why are only passwords hashed?
- 52 Is it possible to insist on having your ID checked at the police station, not in the street in Austria?
- 40 What is the difference between MinGW, MinGW-w64 and MinGW-builds?
- 38 Rubik's Cube as Encryption
- 33 Isn't Ubuntu's system prompt for my password spoofable?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 2 '17