c, perl, lisp, cygwin, assembler.
compilation & language design, low-level, ai, jit, geometry.
(worked professionally in a couple of more languages, but these are my preferences)
Member for 2 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 18 '16 at 18:13
Top network posts
- 31 How to execute a bat file from cygwin bash that uses the Windows find command
- 28 What does "-Wall" in "g++ -Wall test.cpp -o test" do?
- 12 Why is the Mersenne Twister regarded as good?
- 11 How can I attach a debugger to a running Perl process?
- 5 Perl: why separate "perl" compiler and "perlcc" frontend?
- 5 How can I compile my Perl script so it can be executed on systems without perl installed?
- 5 "Permission Denied" using cygwin in Windows
- View more network posts →