Spent most of high school building an RPG ruleset that still gets thoroughly broken every time I take it out to play, but worked fine for a three year campaign anyway. Mostly playing D&D 3.5 since then, but I like to try out lightweight systems for one-shots as often as I can.
Member for 8 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jan 7 '16 at 5:18
- Role-playing Games 10.3k 10.3k 11 gold badge3434 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 319 319 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 211 211 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Martial Arts 183 183 55 bronze badges
- Mathematics 133 133 11 gold badge11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Can deaf people play RPGs?
- 38 Is a Fighter/Wizard/Thief viable in Pathfinder?
- 33 How do I prevent retreating to rest and heal from being tedious?
- 29 What makes clerics so strong in D&D 3.5?
- 29 How does a GM fix the rules when they goof?
- 28 What are the consequences of starving?
- 25 If undead exist, why do cemeteries exist & cremation not a standard?
- View more network posts →