Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Top network posts
- 68 Movie about a boy, two men, a robot and a war
- 19 Short story with a scientist going into the future he looked at with a drone, and returning with a humanity-killing creature on him
- 18 Book based on a waterworld with a monstrous overlord
- 10 Would a WW2 submarine have any way to fake death, how, and would it be useful?
- 9 Are any Harry Potter characters completely redeemed?
- 9 Why was Hermione allowed to leave the divination class?
- 8 What is the mean amount (in grams) of dissolved carbon in a ton of sea water?
- View more network posts →