Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 23.7k 23.7k 33 gold badges9292 silver badges166166 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 723 723 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 471 471 44 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Literature 379 379 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- History 251 251 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 65 Story in which a stranded astronaut is saved by a golden humanoid, and later realizes that it could have killed him
- 58 Book about a man fired because his hyphenated last name was too long
- 57 When was the first time that a science fiction story mentioned the concept of a "prison planet"?
- 52 Old story about two cultures living in the same city, but they are psychologically blind to each other's existence
- 47 Story: The problems of two worlds could be solved by interstellar communication
- 46 Which Asimov story has malevolent 3-law AI?
- 44 Short story about a slower-than-light interstellar ship carrying the last seeds of humanity
- View more network posts →