A frog walks into a bank to get a loan. He goes up to the lady at the front desk. Her nametag reads "Whack," she's Mrs. Whack.
Mrs. Whack says "Can I help you?"
The frog says, "I want a loan."
"But you're a frog."
"I know, but I want a loan."
"Well what's your name?" Mrs. Whack asks.
"You're not Kermit the frog!"
"I'm not Kermit the Frog, I'm just named after him. My full name is Kermit Jagger. My father's Mick Jagger and my mother's a frog. I am their offspring."
"Well do you have any collateral?" Mrs. Whack asks.
Kermit takes out a little, shiny, pink elephant and presents it to Mrs. Whack. Mrs. Whack (her name's Patty) looks at it for a while.
Mrs. Whack says, "Well I don't know about this, but I'll go show it to the bank manager."
So she goes to the bank manager's office and says to him, "A frog by the name of Kermit Jagger came in here looking for a loan and brought this as collateral."
Mrs. Whack presents the bank manager with the pink elephant and he looks at it for a while. He finally arrives to a conclusion: "Aha! This is a knick-knack, Patty Whack, give the frog a loan, his old man's a Rolling Stone!"
Member for 2 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 15 at 3:46
Top network posts
- 67 Has there ever been an instance in Star Trek where someone beamed into a solid object?
- 65 Given the supposed time-line of GOTG Vol.2 why did Stan Lee claim to have been a Fed-Ex man?
- 34 Are there any sentient plant species in Star Trek?
- 33 Why did the look of Professor Flitwick change in between movies?
- 32 Does same-species racism exist in Star Trek?
- 32 What were the 17 instances of Kirk traveling through time?
- 27 What real-life people have been outed as aliens in Men in Black?
- View more network posts →