Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 3 years, 7 months
0 profile views
Last seen Oct 29 '16 at 2:52
- Politics 3k 3k 1010 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 989 989 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- History 651 651 55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Chinese Language 584 584 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Mathematics 302 302 11 silver badge1414 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 43 Must the UK leave the EU?
- 41 Why restrict private health insurance?
- 34 Is there a word or idiom that refers to "short distance", other than "walkable" and "a stone's throw"?
- 29 What is a word that describes two things that are true but appear to contradict?
- 29 Why was sugar cultivation more profitable in the Caribbean/Brazil than West Africa?
- 28 What are Trump's incentives for withdrawing from the Paris Climate Agreement?
- 24 Why is Somaliland not recognized by any country?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.