Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Worldbuilding 6.1k 6.1k 1717 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 22 gold badges2424 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Politics 1.1k 1.1k 77 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 803 803 11 gold badge66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 791 791 44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 45 Why do artificial satellites need orbit correction, but natural ones don't?
- 39 Why would Patent Terms be extended to centuries?
- 37 Why would a decision making machine decide to destroy itself?
- 28 "Slow" teleportation
- 27 Why restrict private health insurance?
- 25 What could people notice about someone who is two times as dense as a regular person?
- 22 Could extreme climate zones exist next to each other?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.