The Dark Lord
I like questions about Harry Potter. Lock me up.
"It was a question of editing and condensing and sculpting a book out of this mass of stuff that I had on Harry. And I thought that - if it got published - I really thought, it's a book for obsessives. It's a book for the kind of people who enjoy every little, tiny detail about a world, because I have every little, tiny detail about the world."
JK Rowling, Harry Potter and Me.
Member for 3 years, 1 month
19 profile views
Last seen Apr 26 at 21:28
Top network posts
- 133 Why would Snape set his office password to 'Dumbledore'?
- 116 Why was Hermione always late when she used the Time Turner?
- 106 Did Dumbledore consider the implications of leaving a baby on a doorstep overnight?
- 93 In the Goblet of Fire why does Harry write "I'll send this with Hedwig, she's off hunting" to Sirius?
- 81 Who is the oldest character in Harry Potter?
- 79 Why did Wood have Muggle golf balls?
- 77 Why does Hermione love Arithmancy so much?
- View more network posts →