The Dark Lord
I like questions about Harry Potter. Lock me up.
"It was a question of editing and condensing and sculpting a book out of this mass of stuff that I had on Harry. And I thought that - if it got published - I really thought, it's a book for obsessives. It's a book for the kind of people who enjoy every little, tiny detail about a world, because I have every little, tiny detail about the world."
JK Rowling, Harry Potter and Me.
Member for 3 years, 5 months
27 profile views
Last seen Aug 20 at 20:40
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 44k 44k 2525 gold badges218218 silver badges343343 bronze badges
- Politics 449 449 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 338 338 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 218 218 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Literature 153 153 55 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 135 Why would Snape set his office password to 'Dumbledore'?
- 118 Why was Hermione always late when she used the Time Turner?
- 106 Did Dumbledore consider the implications of leaving a baby on a doorstep overnight?
- 93 In the Goblet of Fire why does Harry write "I'll send this with Hedwig, she's off hunting" to Sirius?
- 81 Who is the oldest character in Harry Potter?
- 79 Why did Wood have Muggle golf balls?
- 78 Why does Hermione love Arithmancy so much?
- View more network posts →