The Dark Lord
I like questions about Harry Potter. Lock me up.
"It was a question of editing and condensing and sculpting a book out of this mass of stuff that I had on Harry. And I thought that - if it got published - I really thought, it's a book for obsessives. It's a book for the kind of people who enjoy every little, tiny detail about a world, because I have every little, tiny detail about the world."
JK Rowling, Harry Potter and Me.
Member for 5 years
32 profile views
Last seen May 1 at 22:51
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 59.6k 59.6k 3333 gold badges250250 silver badges371371 bronze badges
- Politics 681 681 55 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 593 593 11 gold badge44 silver badges66 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 338 338 44 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Literature 213 213 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 137 Why would Snape set his office password to 'Dumbledore'?
- 121 Why was Hermione always late when she used the Time Turner?
- 107 Did Dumbledore consider the implications of leaving a baby on a doorstep overnight?
- 93 In the Goblet of Fire why does Harry write "I'll send this with Hedwig, she's off hunting" to Sirius?
- 81 Who is the oldest character in Harry Potter?
- 81 Why was Dawlish not fired as an Auror, given his incompetence?
- 79 Why did Wood have Muggle golf balls?
- View more network posts →