Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 11 gold badge1818 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Chess 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.9k 1.9k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Computational Science 406 406 11 gold badge33 silver badges66 bronze badges
- Matter Modeling 111 111 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Please help solve this endgame problem posed by a friend
- 29 Can the king step into stalemate?
- 26 Can you solve this chess problem of a lone knight against numerous opposing pieces?
- 24 Why do chess coaches encourage their students to play stronger players?
- 18 Why Are Openings Named After Countries?
- 14 How does the "French Defense, Winawer Variation, Fingerslip Variation" get its name?
- 13 Can a lone pair be involved in cis/trans isomerism?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.