- Stack Overflow 3.9k 3.9k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Chess 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1.5k 1.5k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Computational Science 359 359 11 gold badge22 silver badges55 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 107 107 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 39 Please help solve this endgame problem posed by a friend
- 24 Why do chess coaches encourage their students to play stronger players?
- 17 Why Are Openings Named After Countries?
- 13 Good Knight Against Bad Bishop Endgame - A More Constructive Plan?
- 12 Can a lone pair be involved in cis/trans isomerism?
- 11 Why is MnO2 not a peroxide?
- 11 why change "complex*16" to "complex(16)" cause the runtime increased unreasonably in fortran?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.