I'm a bioinformatician currently finishing his bachelor degree. I've always been highly interessted in the world around me. Under the influence of large quantities of coffee, I explore the fields of genetics and (moleculair) biology on a daily basis.
When I'm not being a huge geek, I'm being an even bigger geek by expanding my nerd knowledge. While learning to be very exact and appreciate good evidence, I like to watch movies or read books in the Science Fiction or Fantasy genres (one can always hope for cloning a dinosaur right?)
- HTML and CSS
Areas of expertise:
- Moleculair Biology
"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known" - Carl Sagan
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 22 '18 at 23:39
- Role-playing Games 1k 1k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 856 856 11 gold badge66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 619 619 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Medical Sciences 293 293 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 191 191 11 silver badge1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 89 Rolling a D10 (0-9) for hitpoints. What do I get with a zero?
- 25 Is there a map of Frodo's journey during the Lord of the Rings?
- 25 Is "The Adventures of Tom Bombadil" considered official canon?
- 21 Offering to ride along with women when it's dark
- 16 Asking my new roommate for overdue payments
- 13 Do computer glasses actually work?
- 9 How assert my wish of not being photographed to my mom?
- View more network posts →