Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 6.3k 6.3k 11 gold badge2222 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 5.3k 5.3k 1717 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- History 3k 3k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Earth Science 2.7k 2.7k 1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.4k 2.4k 1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 71 How do you describe, in English, a set of different ethnic groups in one word?
- 68 Why might the government keep the gold at Fort Knox, even though super-villains steal it all the time?
- 57 "Federal" is to "Federally" as "State" is to
- 49 "Subterranean", but for planets/surfaces other than Earth
- 45 Is there an idiom/phrase which contains the word "head" to mean "thinking hard to solve a problem"?
- 38 Are the 'Undying Lands' America?
- 35 What is the origin of the "being immortal sucks" trope?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.