Bill the Lizard
Python, Java, Android, etc. developer living in Charlotte, NC.
My Android apps on Google Play:
- Three of a Kind - A fun, fast-paced strategy card game. Match any three symbols to win.
- Sketchboard - Sketch drawings on your mobile device.
- Serpent - An Android version of the classic mobile game Snake.
- Math Blitz! - A fast-paced flashcard game to help students practice their arithmetic skills.
- Linear Interpolator - Fill in the gaps in your data using linear interpolation.
- Kitchen Calculator - A simple unit converter for common units used in cooking and homebrewing.
If you use any of these apps, please leave me a rating and any feedback for improvement.
- Stack Overflow 302.3k 302.3k 159159 gold badges505505 silver badges798798 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 123.4k 123.4k 5656 gold badges290290 silver badges582582 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 17.4k 17.4k 55 gold badges8585 silver badges110110 bronze badges
- Movies & TV 9.6k 9.6k 22 gold badges4040 silver badges6464 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 99 gold badges3535 silver badges8888 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 2977 How do I tell if a regular file does not exist in Bash?
- 1103 How do I remove all .pyc files from a project?
- 845 What is a NullPointerException, and how do I fix it?
- 565 How do I find duplicate values in a table in Oracle?
- 565 How does changing your password every 90 days increase security?
- 533 Jon Skeet Facts
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
21 Is there any interest in a spoiler markdown button? Mar 4 '11
14 Are comic superheroes considered sci-fi? Jan 13 '11
8 Does spoiler text show up on the Questions page? Feb 11 '11
5 Does spoiler text show up on the Questions page? Feb 11 '11