Member for 9 years, 4 months
Roleplayer, blogger, and full-time dad.
Started roleplaying with AD&D 1st edition and started GMing with AD&D 2nd edition. Ran D&D 3rd edition, D&D 4th edition briefly, then became a fan of indie games. Particularly fond of GMless and short-form games because they fit nicely into a busy schedule, and are very good for enticing non-gamers into the roleplaying hobby. Currently rediscovering a love of early D&D editions.
- Role-playing Games 235.8k 235.8k 3939 gold badges761761 silver badges10121012 bronze badges
- Arqade 32.9k 32.9k 1414 gold badges9999 silver badges167167 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 5.4k 5.4k 2222 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 2.8k 2.8k 1414 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Physics 1.3k 1.3k 11 gold badge88 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 250 How to stop players from making the game X-rated
- 176 What do you do when your players guess your plots?
- 155 How can DMs effectively telegraph specific dangers in D&D?
- 148 Punishing a player for instant-actioning
- 146 Can the dungeon master have a player character?
- 138 How to ask nicely in Dungeon World
- 119 Where do adventurers keep all their stuff?
- View more network posts →