I have a PhD in Mathematics, in the topics of Differential Geometry and Non-linear Partial Differential Equations.
I can be described as a lapsed Mathematician, I have had experience working in algorithmic high frequency trading for a global stock market, I now work in Energy.
Member for 4 years, 3 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 5 '17 at 13:31
Top network posts
- 21 How is Category Theory used to study differential equations?
- 14 What does it mean to multiply differentials?
- 13 What are some examples of when Mathematics 'accidentally' discovered something about the world?
- 12 Is there any meaning to "I'm drowning in footwear!"?
- 11 Is there math with non-commutative multiplication of real numbers?
- 9 If every absolutely convergent series is convergent then $X$ is Banach
- 8 How do you deal with someone who's pushing you without explaining yourself?
- View more network posts →