- Physics 19.7k 19.7k 22 gold badges3535 silver badges6868 bronze badges
- Travel 12.6k 12.6k 22 gold badges3838 silver badges6565 bronze badges
- Mathematica 7.7k 7.7k 1515 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Mathematics 6.3k 6.3k 88 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 3.1k 3.1k 1010 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 143 Why are "degrees" and "bytes" not considered base units
- 117 Where is this photo of a group of hikers taken? Is it really in the Ural?
- 78 Could a "living planet" alter its own trajectory only by changing its shape?
- 77 Do we know why there is a speed limit in our universe?
- 71 Why does my bumper scrape when driving fast over a bump but not slow?
- 65 Is there a maximum distance from a planet that a moon can orbit?
- 59 Who owns copyright on works found in a storage unit/attic?
- View more network posts →