High school student interested in physics First year undergrad student interested in physics Undergrad student in process of transferring to a new university interested in physics 'Freshman' at UC Berkeley interested in Maths and Physics 'Sophomore' at UC Berkeley who sees nothing but knows nothing.
'Junior' at UC Berkeley searching for meaning where there is none
My new website: https://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~joshuazlin/
My favorite quotes: https://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~joshuazlin/misc/quotes.html
Member for 4 years, 4 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 21 '19 at 23:34
- Physics 5.1k 5.1k 22 gold badges3131 silver badges5555 bronze badges
- Mathematics 1.5k 1.5k 99 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Chemistry 1k 1k 55 gold badges1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Web Applications 587 587 44 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Biology 353 353 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 77 Does quantum mechanics play a role in the brain?
- 65 Why do beams of light (from torches or other directed sources) not extend to infinity?
- 51 Why should the Planck constant be a constant throughout all space?
- 49 How can we take pictures of something billion of light years away?
- 28 No results on Google Search in normal mode, but results in incognito?
- 21 Does average lifetime even mean anything?
- 21 Does having a finite number of generators, each having finite order, imply that the group is finite?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jul 8 '17