- English Language & Usage 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1010 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Politics 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.7k 1.7k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Webmasters 1.2k 1.2k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 186 A fun, catchy way to say the opposite of a 'no-brainer'?
- 35 Do governments deliberately time unpopular policies or announcements to when the population is distracted?
- 35 What was the first instance of a fighter spacecraft
- 34 Why are Trump's handwritten notes being focused on in the news?
- 28 What was written on the wall beside the Doctor in "Heaven Sent"?
- 28 Has a movie based on a novel ever had its own new novelisation?
- 25 What is a common idiom meaning, 'that a recovering patient's medical situation is likely to change all of a sudden without notice or reason'?
- View more network posts →