Top network posts
- 404 What's the smallest change to physics required to allow magic?
- 203 Why does Newton's Third Law actually work?
- 199 You can control a Demon by knowing its True Name, but why?
- 185 Is it ok to use meta-programming even though not all of my colleagues understand it?
- 169 What would happen if an alien race gave us a computer capable of 2^256 calculations per second?
- 159 Is it possible to make an alloy that melts at low temperatures and solidifies at high temperatures?
- 136 Fired because your skills are too far above your coworkers
- View more network posts →