Python fanboy; enthusiastic for geographic data and algorithms; addicted to (ab)using mixed-integer and linear programming to solve complex planning problems; collecting free music (as in Creative Commons licensed), hobby photographer.
- Stack Overflow 4.4k 4.4k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Open Data 2.7k 2.7k 88 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Code Golf 410 410 33 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Code Review 296 296 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 78 Elegant way to create empty pandas DataFrame with NaN of type float
- 59 Pandas: Get unique MultiIndex level values by label
- 47 Why do all symbols in $x \in X$ have their own baseline?
- 34 Git - list all authors of a folder of files?
- 27 Writing multi-line strings to cells using xlwt module
- 20 Why is the \copyright symbol in helvet asymmetric?
- 19 Is there a way to auto-adjust Excel column widths with pandas.ExcelWriter?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 6 '18