I also provide all text I write on Stack Exchange sites under CC0, or public domain where possible. All code snippets are copyrighted and additionally licensed under the MIT license.
Programmer. Sound engineer. Website designer/maintainer. Pretty much anything technical. I'm a moderator pro-tem on Open Source and Hardware Recommendations. I sit on the moderator advisory council, helping to advise Stack Exchange on community matters.
If you want to get in touch, it'd be
- Meta Stack Exchange 34.4k 34.4k 1111 gold badges6060 silver badges108108 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 10k 10k 44 gold badges3535 silver badges7272 bronze badges
- Open Source♦ 7.7k 7.7k 11 gold badge1919 silver badges6262 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 5.4k 5.4k 55 gold badges3333 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Super User 3.2k 3.2k 44 gold badges1212 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 690 Dear Stack Exchange: a statement and a letter from your moderators
- 347 How to talk to a girl who's sitting next to me but wearing headphones?
- 294 Can I completely disable Cortana on Windows 10?
- 283 The MIT License – Clarity on Using Code on Stack Overflow and Stack Exchange
- 229 The company’s commitment to rebuilding the relationship with you, our community
- 202 Help us improve the user profile and settings
- 167 A very recent post asking people to go "on strike" was just deleted
- View more network posts →