All my original contributions to StackExchange sites are hereby placed into the public domain. If this is not legally possible, then anyone receiving a copy of them by any means is granted a non-exclusive perpetual license to use, distribute and modify them, and to distribute modifications, under any license or none, with or without attribution. Please note that this license applies only to my original contributions - quoted material and edits by me to existing material on StackExchange sites are not my creations and I cannot grant rights in them.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
0 profile views
Last seen Aug 19 at 15:35
- Stack Overflow 17.3k 17.3k 1515 gold badges8484 silver badges152152 bronze badges
- English Language & Usage 322 322 33 gold badges55 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Super User 285 285 11 gold badge44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Ask Ubuntu 266 266 33 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 240 240 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 112 Call a C function from C++ code
- 87 Check if a program exists from a Makefile
- 73 Is snprintf() ALWAYS null terminating?
- 52 How does C-- compare to LLVM?
- 52 How to convert date to timestamp in PHP?
- 44 Who decides the sizeof any datatype or structure (depending on 32 bit or 64 bit)?
- 38 Forcing application/json MIME type in a view (Flask)
- View more network posts →